As we get back to business during COVID-19,
our main priority is to keep you safe during your visit.
We have taken many precautions and have adopted stringent guidelines to ensure the best experience for our customers. As a health and wellness facility we will continue to take all sanitation measures and monitor the development of COVID-19.
Please read through the changes required during your upcoming visit:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, remain in your car, and call 709-739-7979 to check-in. We will have a few screening questions to go over with you on the phone and will provide future instructions about entry into the building.
- Once your provider is ready for you, they will call you to come into the building. Upon entry, please head directly to the washroom (straight back behind the fireplace) and wash your hands. Once finished, follow the main stairway up to the second floor; your provider will meet you there.
- We will only allow those with appointments into the building, anyone coming with you will need to remain outside.
- You are required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, you may purchase one from us – please let us know on the phone during check-in and we will place one in the front porch for you.
- We will ask screening questions during confirmation calls and the day of your appointment. If you are feeling unwell, please reschedule your appointment. Your appointment will be canceled and charged in full upon arrival, if you are showing any flu or cold like symptoms. Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell.
- Our 24 hour no-show and cancellation policy still applies. Any late cancels or no shows will be charged and you will be contacted for an option to reschedule.
- We are only offering select services at this time, more service offerings will be added in as time passes.
- For Pedicures, please bring your own sandals.
- Bring along your own beverage as we are unable to provide drinks at this time.
- For Payment we will accept: credit/debit (with tap if possible) or EMT: email@example.com. Although we will have limited cash on hand, we are asking that cards or EMT are preferred. For those with insurance for direct billing, we will get this information from you ahead of time during your booking, confirmation call or screening.
- Your receipt will be emailed to you after your visit.
Once you return home from your appointment with us, please:
Ensure proper hand washing as part of your home care routine. Showering as soon as you return home is recommended.
Remove your mask when you can social distance and when you can safely dispose of or thoroughly wash it. Always wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after handling your mask.
Please continue to follow government recommendation of social distancing as these measures protects both of us from over exposure. We also commit to follow this recommendation. If you develop any possible COVID-19 symptoms in the 2 weeks after your treatment, please contact 811 as soon as possible. Please inform Winterholme if you have been tested for the virus so we may make a decision on what next steps to take.
These are uncertain times for us all but as we come together and work together safely, we can protect each other and our loved ones. We ask that you have patience with our ever-changing requirements and adjustments as we focus on keeping you and our staff safe, while following association and government guidelines.
Summary of our COVID-19 changes:
COVID-19 Screening Questions:
In the last 14 days, I
- Have no new onset cough, worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- Have no flu like symptoms.
- I have not recently traveled to a COVID-19 affected area.
- I do not have a fever (or temperature over 37.8).
- I have not been in contact with anyone who has a presumptive or confirmed case of COVID-19, I do not have a confirmed case of COVID-19, and I have not been in close contact with anyone with an acute respiratory illness.
- I do not have two or more of the following symptoms: sore throat, runny nose/sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of smell, chills, headaches, unexplained fatigue/malaise, diarrhea, abdominal pain or nausea/vomiting?
- If you are over the age of 65: I have not experienced any of the following: delirium, falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions.
*** The entire Winterholme family appreciates your business and support ***