Our NP services will start in late 2019. More information will be listed soon.
If you wish to make an appointment, please call 709-739-7979. We will place your name on the list and contact you to confirm your appointment once her schedule has been set.
Did you know that a NURSE PRACTITIONER:
- Has advanced education and training to provide comprehensive healthcare to you as a patient over your lifetime.
- Is professionally licensed and registered to provide a scope of healthcare consistent with that of a family doctor.
- Can independently examine, diagnose, order investigations as necessary (labs, x-ray, bone scan, ultrasound, etc.) as well as prescribe and refer to specialists as needed.
- Can access all your medical records and reports.
- Provide confidential services abiding by all privacy legislation.
BENEFITS of our Fee-for-Service Nurse Practitioner:
- No wait times to be seen.
- Longer appointment visits to review all your healthcare concerns (30/60/90 mins).
- Accessibility to Online Booking at winterholme.com
- Clinic located in a beautiful, historic building with a relaxed, non-clinical atmosphere.
- Added time for your questions, teaching and education regarding health promotion and illness prevention.
- Full comprehensive health history and physical examination on intake.
Health Screening Clinics, such as:
- PAP Clinic
- STI Clinic
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Adolescent Health
- Specialty Health screening for Women, Men and LGBTIQA+ population
- Diabetic Screening
- Advanced Foot Care
- Wart Removal
- Pre-Travel Vaccination
- Weight Management
- Bowel and Bladder Health
- Healthy Aging and more
This is a fee-for-service clinic located at Winterholme on 79 Rennie’s Mill Road